Tue, 09 Mar|
Wellbeing and Resilience 9 March 2-4
A reflective space for ASYE's Adults and Children's services across the West Midlands
Time & Location
09 Mar 2021, 14:00 – 16:00
About the Event
This 2 hour session will focus on Wellbeing and Resilience, delivered by a highly skilled Practice Educator. During this session you can explore the challenges you have faced during the past year on the Programme and share best practice.
- The aim of the session is to increase knowledge and understanding around the importance of well-being and resilience to support the development of newly qualified Social Workers currently completing their ASYE programme.
- Increased knowledge of the broader concept of wellbeing and resilience for social work
- Greater understanding of the impact of the pandemic upon social work
- Increased knowledge to improve personal health and professional resilience
- Greater understanding of the types of support available in organisations