Mon, 10 May|
Challenging Effectively 10 May 9:30-11:30
A reflective space for ASYE's Adults and Children's services across the West Midlands
Time & Location
10 May 2021, 09:30 – 11:30 BST
About the Event
This 2 hour session will focus on Challenging Effectively, delivered by a highly skilled Practice Educator. During this session you can explore the challenges you have faced during the past year on the Programme and share best practice.
- To deliver information on models and approaches of how to challenge effectively and provide an arena for discussion.
- To build confidence in your own ability to challenge effectively.
- To consider the skills needed to challenge effectively.
- To share with each other any hints and tips for the future to help in challenging effectively in the workplace.
- Increased knowledge of models of being able to challenge effectively and where to seek further information.
- Increased confidence to challenge effectively.
- Increased ability to challenge effectively.
- Increased skills to challenge effectively.